Below is a brief description of our company's history:
- 1979: Metalloy Industries is founded in Rockville Center, New York
- 1980: Company moves down to Gainesville, Florida to seek new customers and expand product line.
- 1981-1986: Company expands distribution centers and product lines, and now supplier the United States Navy Submarine Program for salt-water resistant tubing.
- 1987-1994: Company growth has exceeded expectations and is forcing new distribution center to open around the world to meet demand.
- 1995: Company moves its headquarters from Gainesville to its present location in Alachua, Florida, allowing it over 300,000 sq. feet of expansion.
- 1999: Metalloy Industries Inc celebrates 20th anniversary.
- 2001: Metalloy opens Dallas/Longview Texas distribution center for level wound refrigeration and air conditioning customers and aluminum fin stock.
- 2008/2009: Entered Solar Photovoltaic & Solar hot water heating field as a supplier to manufacturers of equipment. Entered into partnership with All Solar Service Company Inc for installation contracts of Solar Photovoltaic & Solar hot water at federal, state and corporate facilities. The solar hot water equipment is produced by Alternate Energy Technologies, LLC.